Friday 26 August 2011

Day 238 (238 Classes Completed) - A first

It was bound to happen. Up until my 6:15 am class this morning, during my challenge I had not once lied down and sat out from doing postures. During my class this am I lied down through the entire floor series, I felt completely defeated. This defeat was all in regards to my mental body - physically I felt fine. By the end of class I was in tears. In part from feeling so weak and in part from the intense emotions of this week. Tomorrow I will be leaving my job at the YMCA which has played a critical part in me getting grounded since I moved to Kelowna. In 2008 I chose to face the fear of the unknown and sold my house, quit my stressful job as a Paramedic, move from Ontario to BC and return to school to get a degree with the intent to focus on a career where I will strive to empower others to live their most fulfilling life possible. These decisions were made in order to rejuvenate, challenge myself and to hopefully grow in the process. I now know it is time to once again face the fear of the unknown in order to grow.


What an interesting experience my 6:15 am class brought me today.


Namaste

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home