Wednesday 17 August 2011

Day 229 (230 Classes Completed) - The Power of "We"

I just completed 5 classes in 72 hours including a double today and yesterday. I am currently sitting at one day ahead since tomorrow I am forced to take a day off due to my work schedule. I did Mon. 5pm, Tues. 9am & 5pm & today 6:15am & 5pm. I also had the pleasure of doing the 9am class on Tues. at "The Cove" resort studio in West Kelowna. It is always a treat going there because the views are breath taking and I feel like I am on vacation. It also allows me to dream of where I might end up someday if I open my own studio - wow, there I said it, the dream is out there to the Universe;) Here are a few pics from the cove:
The Cove (camera fogged up)


The view when doing backbends in my favorite spot by the window

Shani - one of my best friends who has developed an incredible practice!

Throughout these 5 past classes I had a very strong practice. I know this was in part to having a close friend with me in every class. Thanks to Shani, Iris & Jenny from the green! It is reinforcement for me to the idea that we really are stronger when we work together. Not only in the hot room but in our homes, workplaces, society, nation & ultimately universe. For so long I have thought that I didn't need anyone and I am better off all on my own. I am now shifting from this mindset, in a big part due to my yoga practice.

Yoga is powerful - enough said.

Namaste

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home